We have several ministries to serve you and your family.
Wednesday Evenings at 6:30pm Youth Room Contact Isaac Soto
Young Adult’s Ministry
Men in Prayer 2nd Saturday every month 7:30am Church
Mom’s in Prayer
Mom’s in Prayer meets on Fridays at 8:30am.
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith
- To pray for teachers and school staff
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools
Homeschoolers ministry meets on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Our Korean service is on Sunday Mornings at 12:30pm.
Prayer Chain Ministry
Monday and Tuesday nights.
Alcoholic Anonymous and Alanon
Meets on Thursday evenings.
Compulsive Eaters Anonymous
Meets Saturdays at 9:30am.